April 8, 2019

Heartbreak On The Full Moon



 thoughts.


I dont know why. I dont know how. But here i am, thinking about you now.
I remember those times we had. Those times you’re there, holding my hand.
You’re always there. Who got my back; believes in me, in times that fear’s all I see.
To think of “what if’s” I can’t resist. What if? What if you let me be a part of you? What if you let me be your other half? What if you let me be with you, in either strifes or laughs?
What if? What if we let this be?


Here I am thinking about us now. I now know how, I now know why, I just really had thought that you’ll never say goodbye.
But in despite, let me say, at least one last time… you’re always in my heart, and its part. But it’s just that, you can never be mine, and I have no choice but face it.





















--

No comments: