June 17, 2019

Jamais Vu

Hi guys!
A little life update ^^

I just bought a new bag with my own money and hard work. Feel very thankful that i can purchased this on my own.

my mom took this picture :)

really miss eating korean food

at work.

this shrimp snack thing is very delicious!

my comfort food : Nasi Kukus


fav coffee : Janji Jiwa (Iced Latte)



brunch with mom and dad at rooks





omurice!

me 2 weeks ago while visited my officemate's house


facial date with mama

chim chim

recently purchased this bcs it was sale 50% off

another comfort food : soto banjar

before i bought my current new bag, i did a poll on ig bcs i really can't decide which one of them that i'll purchase (bcs both of them r so pretty) and yap, at the end of the day i bought the MCM one










my current wishlist : this ceramic bag, for me personally it's so pretty :)


--

BTS Time 

Anyway, for those of you who followed my social media, you probably already know that I'm really into BTS these days. I watched most of their videos already and did fell in love with all of them especially JK (the golden maknae)

Here's some pictures of them and some of my fav songs from them 







My Fav BTS Songs : 
- Euphoria
- Danger
- Make It Right
- Jamais Vu 
- Boy With Luv 
- DNA
- Mic Drop
- Waste It On Me
- Seesaw
- Go Go
- Anpanman
- IDOL
- Dope
- Blood, Sweat, Tears
- Dream Glow
- A Brand New Day

--

Thank u for reading!

No comments: