January 27, 2019

KOREA TRIP 2018

Hi guys! It's been a long long time since the last time i post something on this space. 
Today is sunday and i'm having pretty much free time to update you guys about my last vacation with my family. Before that, i want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019!! I know it's kinda late but it's okay since this month is still January ^^ Wishing you guys all the good stuff and have a great year ahead! 

--

So, I went to Seoul on December 2018 with my fam. It was a very fun and i would say one of my favorite trip ever. What i really love about South Korea is their food and of course, their cosmetics and skincare line. 

--

Here's some footage of how i spent my vacay with my family. 

Related image


at EHWA WOMANS UNIVERSITY


loving the sunrise <3 font="">

SINGIL JJAMPONG : RECOMMENDED!

face mask is a must!

having our photo session with sweet escape:)

lotte world 


gwangjang market : recommended! 

namsan tower

kyochon fried chicken. We visit 3 different chicken place : BHC Chicken, Kyochon and the one across our Airbnb place ; turn out the one that we love the most was the across one :9


line friends hongdae






fried mandoo


I lost my T Money card on day 4 :(((( it still had like KRW 29,000 inside (approx $29) 

Tosokchon Samgyetang : Recommended!!!


Samgyeopsal : Hanam Pig

Here you go : the chicken across our Airbnb Place 

at Paradise City, Incheon




Miss the fresh made kimchi :(




innisfree green cafe 




budae jjigae




tonkatsu kimbap

best milk tea ever! Nineteen tea<3 font="">



--

End my footage here. 

Seoul Vlog 




--

Current fav song :



--

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments: