January 17, 2018

Holiday 2017

Here's some proof of how i spent my Christmas Holiday in Bangkok and Jakarta. This is my first time went to Bangkok and for me, Bangkok it such a heaven for a shoppers like me hehehe. Definitely gonna go there again. And our next destination surely South Korea!!! Already start my savings this month and probably gonna went there on 2019 (you know Korea is not that cheap), so it will took me and my sister 2 years of savings hehe :D

Anyway, without further do enjoy your scrolling :p


Seo seo galbi!! Seriously guys, this place is heaven, all the food here is supa good! (JAKARTA)


brosis self camera




I purposely didn't bring any handbags and just carry this backpack around


Ready to fly!





i love my sister's outfit in this picture


this 3CE Cafe is so Instagramable


View from Baiyoke Sky Hotel Lobby


Asiatique Riverfront


PAPOYYY


This chicken bone soup is really refreshing and affordable, IDR 8,000 only




bae wkkw






TOM YUM GOONG




At Khaosan Road




While we are queue-ing at SABX2 Wonton Mee




YG Republic




WKKW


This dessert is really goooood












cut this loooooong hair






Hawoo new hair












Meet up after 3 years!










ride a tuk tuk is a must when you visit Thailand




Kibo Cheesecake (Jakarta) SOOOOOOOO GOOD






love love love


Ride a Ferris wheel!


Chocoville, if you are a first timer like me, surely you'll love this place, but if i go back to Bangkok again, i'm not going to visit this place again, because it's just too far away from the city.


everytime i go to Jakarta, I always visit this ramen place.


Pork Curry!


________________________________

VIDEO DIARY


____________________________

Thanks for reading!

2 comments: