April 11, 2017

Thoughts.





"Be Mature clod."

"Don’t become who hurt you."

“I’m fighting myself. I know I am. One minute I want to remember. The next minute I want to live in the land of forgetting. One minute I want to feel. The next minute I never want to feel ever again.”  

“Kill the part of you that believes it can’t survive without someone else.” 

"You are going to be so much more than" ‘enough’ for someone someday."

"Please understand and love me" — Ernest Hemingway, The Garden of Eden.

"Not everyday is a good day, live anyway. Not everyone will love you back, love anyway. Not every game will be fair, play anyway."

"But more and more, it feels like I am wandering, waiting for something to happen to me, something that will change everything."

" I try to express how I feel, But it changes every day and so I’m finding it hard."

“You may not be their favorite flower, but you are still a flower.”  

“Such a shame something so good ended so badly.” 

"Sometimes moving on doesn’t mean you no longer love them. It means that your heart is smiling at the fact that they love someone else. It is rejoicing that they now found happiness;even if it means you are no longer going to be a part of it."

"Give people time. Give people space. Don’t beg anyone to stay. Let them roam. What’s meant for you will always be yours." 

“I don’t think love is just felt. It’s lived. The love that everyone uses, it’s kind of just a surface emotion. Yes, you can love someone for how they treat you, how you connect, you can love a movie or anything.  Love is accepting the darkness of a person. The rage, the hurt, the loneliness.
The light. the happiness, the passion. I think it’s understanding a person. Loving them regardless of whether or not they care back. it’s not something that is required to be returned. If someone says “I love you” and gets mad when they don’t get a returned response, that’s not love.
Love is hurt, love is joy, it’s acceptance for every side, good and bad. truly caring and listening, and wanting to help. It doesn’t have to be returned, you just have to give it with what you can. you have to love fiercely.  The surface love may feel good, but it seems to only be temporary. it’s the other kind, the less experienced, but the more personal and deeper love that I feel actually fits the description.”


 
xoxo

No comments: