December 20, 2016

2016 Diary

It's the last month of this year and in 10 days we'll have to say goodbye to 2016 and welcoming 2017. Time flies super fast and so many things changed over the last year. I'm changed, and i feel like I becoming somebody that totally different from what I am before. I start to learn that I need to be a more decent person. So many things happened in 2016 that i couldn't tell you guys all, the good things happened and the bad things also happened in 2016. But I do want to say thank you to all of the people that made me who am I today. I do changed, pain change me and love do changed me a lot.

This quote represents me a lot : 
if there are times it feels like I’m not the same person any more – but the truth is I’m not.
Living with pain changes you. It’s exhausting… Every morning I wake up and I go to war… with my body, with my mind, with the world around me. Every day is a struggle to keep my life as close to normal as possible whilst fighting negativity and despair. I try my best to stay positive, if not for myself then for the people around me but it’s difficult to smile sometimes when all I really want to do is cry. 
So please understand that those times when I may not seem like myself it’s because I’m smiling on the outside when there is a whole world of pain going on inside you can’t see or understand…. So just stand by me – because knowing you’re there no matter what makes everything that little bit easier to bear and makes all the difference in the world.

16 things of What I learned in the year 2016.


1. It’s okay to be sad to an extent.

2. It’s okay to be lonely because sometimes it’s the best thing.

3. F**k what people think about you.
4. Your opinion matters.
5. Enjoy the little things in life, because even they are small they will matter the most someday.
6. It’s okay to cry.
7. Surround yourself with people who truly care and cherish the moments they down with you. 
8. Love yourself to the fullest.
9. Always think positive especially in times of sadness.
10. It will get better.
11. Keep the ones who love you the most around you forever.
12. It’s okay to show feelings.
13. But, it’s also important to treat people with kindness and respect. Remember that they might be going through some tough times of their own.
14. It’s okay to make mistakes. There are always second chances in life.
15. Don’t ever think of harming yourself. Ever. Even if you’re not aware of it, there are so many people who care about you. 
16.  Even if this sounds cliché, it’s okay to be yourself.


I hope I will get really better on the 2017 because 2016 give me the hardest year ever. I struggled a lot and I cried a lot in 2016 so I do wish for happiness in 2017. 

I personally wish you guys all the best and hope you'll enjoy this end year to the fullest with the love ones! (ˇ▼ˇ)-cԅ(ˆoˆԅ) 

XOXO
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Claudia Apfia


No comments: