October 4, 2015

Wildfire


Hello guys, so today's post will about my weekend. I caught the movie "Sicario" and "The Martians" both of the movie wasnt nice at all, i slept 40 minutes for both of the movie because in my honest opinion it's really boring hahaha excuse my complain hoo

Then i went to Pop Up Market from Simpati Telkomsel, they have an event that held 4 days in Balikpapan Baru, I bought food and had some fun there.

Here's my outfit of the day:

Top : Ted Baker
Pants : Bebe
Shoes : Salvatore Ferragamo ($350)

Loving the comfy shirt from Ted Baker $120










Having brunch at Pasta Cielo // Fettuccine Carbonara with Crunch Crunch Dory




Having fun at POP-UP-MARKET

{+}
- So many food stalls that you could purchase
- Comfortable with T-Cash purchasing system (no need to bring any cash)
- Affordable and yummy

{-}
-Very crowded
- Very Hot 

But overall, I enjoyed it :)


Prawn Noodle and Hainam Rice
RAMEN BERGS, but i didnt buy it due to the queue


anyway i bought sushi soyeah i love sushi  

-Till the next post-

XOXO

7 comments:

Vida Zenitha said...

Hello. This is my first time visit your blog.
I love your shirt :)


Vida | Polkalicious

Heartbreak On The Full Moon said...

Thank you so much xx

Wynne Prasetyo said...

great comfy look! btw i loved The Martian! the quick review I put on my blog is a total 180 from yours hahaha.

Heartbreak On The Full Moon said...

thanks xx

Unknown said...

cool outfits and the food looks yum!

Deasy Tantra

Izzy said...

Such a cute look and oh my all that food looks amazing! <3

The Quirky Queer

Heartbreak On The Full Moon said...

Thank you so much xx <33