September 25, 2015

Classic Red Velvet Chocolate Glazed


Aloha! So i so in love with the title of today's post, It's dessert and it's red velvet! One of my favorite cake besides of Thousands Layer First Love and Cheese cake, ah so in love with sweet things. 
Anyway, we're entering the last week of September, time does fly fast huh? I'm getting sleepless lately because i'm waiting for something huge to come. I can't stop wishing to get the good news soon like argh so frustrating! I've been trying to be productive but seems like i can't beat the laziness hmm hahaha.

So i'm gonna post some of make up stuffs today that I wore yesterday. (guess i really obsessed with touch up right?)

---------------------------

I don't really work on the crease of my eye, because some of the korean make up doesn't really going to crease and also sometimes it's not nice on my face so I really in love with soft pink yet brownish eye on my face. 

excuse my poor edit and poor quality // This is not so smokey eye but I totally in love with it.


Ended up with bunch of selfies and this is 6 that I love


So into Sunflower<33


  
-----------------------------------
The tools that I've been using for all this time and this is my fav<33 (and it's not that pricey you know)

Sugary Cake Matte Finish # concept eyes
Combined with Elude LA Girl Lip Paint Extra Glossy Finish ah so in love<33

Nude tude from the Balm argh so in love with the colors


ELF Golden Bronzer
The brush that i've been using is Mac


Wet n Wild Eyeliner


Pinky Etude Blush


My fav L.A. Girl Pro Conceal


MY FAV EYESHADOWS ahhhh so me.


I wore the white one to brighten my eyes, i wore it in waterline of my eye and inner of my eyes.
-----------------------------------------------


-Fashion Picks of the day-

MCM Milla Mini Tote Bag

What is MCM?

MCM or Modern Creation München is a German brand of leather products founded in 1976 in Munich, Germany. In 2005, the worldwide rights to the MCM brand were acquired by Sungjoo Group, a South Korean retail business founded by Sung-Joo Kim. Kim re-launched the brand in 2006 with a new store in Berlin and appointed German designer Michael Michalsky as MCM’s creative director. MCM thereafter reopened stores in New York, Paris, London, Singapore, Tokyo and China among others. In 2011, MCM debuted its largest store in Hong Kong’s Entertainment Building.
 








Psssst, Sehun EXO loves this bag too <33


XOXO

No comments: