December 31, 2014

2014 Memories and 2015 Resolution

Yeah, time flies and now it's time to say goodbye to 2014. It's 31 December 2014, page 365 of 365 in this year, tomorrow will be a new day, a new year and a new spirit in 2015. Always pray for the best for me, for my family and for all people in the world.

My 2014 experience!


My prom's Selfie

My love ones :)

at Titiles, Bali

I miss this Bali's trip moment.

When took photos for yearbook :)

TRICK EYE ;)

My flight to Singapore (june, 2014)



Gunung Batur, Bali, with my jomblo gais :p

I miss cooking class with my schoolmates :( Miss you so much guys 


Chinese new year at Bppn, 2014



USS, singapore, 2014

Halloween Horror Nights 4 with my Singapore Friends


Stars Archery with Anhar and Yanti [Malaysia, Sunway]

Trip with my big bro and sist

their first soju at Yoogane [with yanti, sherley and louis]

my 18th birthday treat!


My 18th birthday surprises <3


okay, now this is my 2015 resolution and wishes!

1. Be healthier and more and more mature and not childish anymore hehe
2. Stay cool :p
3. Richer
4. Everything i do in 2015, please be good
5. Gradute from Kaplan with high result
6. Have a great job to do in 2015
7. Have a good time, i mean great time with my family
8. Will be more and more humble and kind
9. I wish i could meet someone great for my love life
10. Make my parents always proud of me
11. Can earn much money for myself
12. My dream come true
13. Going somewhere abroad
14. Can buy all the things that i like with my own money
15. "Sudah bisa transfer uang ke mama papa"


My "RAMALAN ZODIAK" 2015 kekekeke


Thank you guys for reading and I hope for the best in 2015

'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys"

No comments: