December 29, 2014

Borneo - Jakarta Diary

Hello! Happy Belated Christmas everyone! hope your christmas went great and enjoyable! I went to Christmas Holiday last week yeah :p 

Because of my Mom, Dad and Lil sister were went to South Korea, i will went to another place to took some holiday hahaha :p

Me went to East Borneo to visit my Eld Sister and Brother there, at first day i arrived at 9 pm WITA, then we ate at Teras Chocotears cafe and the Chocolate Souffle cake there is very nice :) After ate, we went to watch Midnight Movie: The Final Adventure of Hobbit, yeah actually, Hobbit movie is a bit boring but I enjoyed it. 

Then the next day (Sunday) we went to Church and after church, we went to E-walk mall to buy my "Aso's" birthday gift. Then, we went home and prepared for went dinner. 

anyways, I went to Jakarta on Tuesday, I went there with my Sister, because my bro has something kinda work to do, so he will catch up with us soon. When we arrived in Jakarta, the first place we went is BayWalk Mall, there's B duck there (the famous yellow duck) HEHE, but before we see that duck, we must have a dinner first, because I already starving so much :(:(

The next day, we (with my bro) we went to Grand Indonesia Shopping Mall and We went to SKYE (rooftop bar at 56th floor Menara BCA) Omg, such a good place to chill :p But we only can chill in on the afternoon, because in the night there is age restriction, which is i'm only 18th yrs old :(
After from SKYE, we went to Jakarta Convention Centre to have our Christmas Eve's Church! There were Sammy Simorangkir and Joy tobing, and both of them's voice is damn great yeah :D

So, here's some photos and videos at Jakarta and Borneo

Selfie hooo:p



Merry berry Christmas everyone!



At TWG Tea :p 





Sunday Lunch at De'Sushi (this is Tamago Mentaiyaki and this is damn good :p)



Finally now, i wore Soft lens hehehe 

How is it? My eyes look bigger with the Barbie Eye Soft lens ^^











Off to Jakarta ^^v




SUMOBOOOOOO!! :PPP




SKYEEEE













AQUA Click and Go :)






The Ori- Korean Restaurant that served many korean dishes and they specialities is Smokeyy Duck :)

Jacket: Bershka // Stripes Top: Topshop // Bag: Charles and Keith


Here's Some Videos :)


No comments: