February 8, 2015

Masterpiece

Heyy! Happy Sunday Midnight!

Throwback 2 Days ago : Selfies with my Family <3


My SIPIT eyes :p ._.


My lovelies mom, isn't she pretty? ;) *wink*




Snack-ing (the tea has a very good smell)


Dinner at Pepper Lunch, I really loved the bean sprouts and my sister is really like the long bean (she said it's sweet)


Luxury things <3




I really love the vanilla<3 AAAAA







Japanese Snack (sweet and creamy)







Me like taking selfies everywhere  :p




Location : My auntie's house (Ascent Sky lvl 45)








At TCC (The Connoisseur Concerto)







-------------------------------------------

Youtube

My Current Mood (Christian's Song)

bila hati terasa berat,

tak seorang pun mengerti bebanku, 

'ku tanya Yesus apa yang harus 'ku buat,

Dia berfirman: "mari datanglah",

Dia selalu pedulikan aku,

'ku datang Yesus, 

Dia pikul s'gala bebanku.



No comments: