August 18, 2021

thank you for the moon you promised

Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post hehe 
I'm quite busy in my other space these days so I haven't update anything in this platform. 

So, I'll just give you guys how is my life been through lately. hope you enjoy! 

Happy scrollin' :)
 
had a chicken and waffle brunch with my family last week

taking a groceries self camera with these 2 nuggets <33






this filter is soooo cute tho :3

with my fav mini nugget

had my brother's birthday brunch


feel soooo thankful and happy <33

one of my most fav endorsement :))))


cafe hoping with my fam 



had my family staycation 2 months ago :3

with ibu negara <3


my not so aesthetic mirror selfie :)


i think that's a bit pieces about how my life's been going, because lately i've been staying at home more because of the pandemic and the PPKM (just a mundane month for me)

-------------------------------------------

here's some thoughts : 

I know i’m going to miss you for the rest of my life.

a grateful heart is a magnet for blessings

thank yourself for how far you've come, it hasn't been easy

create a healthy habit of not taking things personally

no one notices your sadness until it turns into anger, and then you're the bad person.

Be proud of how you've been handling these last few months. The silent battles you fought, the times you've wiped your own tears.
Celebrate your strength.

-------------------------------------

Playlist :







----------------------------------------------

What To Watch :

Korean Drama :
1. The Devil Judge
2. Light on Me (BL Series)

Thai Series :
1. I Promised You The Moon
2. The Golden Blood
3. 46 Days

Chinese/Taiwan Series :
1. Unforgettable Love
2. Be Loved in House (BL Series)

----------------------------------------

Thank you for scrolling till the end :)
see you on the next post
xoxo

No comments: