February 26, 2020

00:00 | Zero o'clock

overthinking, aesthetic, and alternative image

current thoughts : 

I feel the past and the future pressing so hard on either side that there’s no room for the present at all.

Fall in Love. Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain.

But the thing is, even if I could go back, I wouldn't belong there anymore.

quotes and words image

15 moving on quotes to help you move on and heal your broken heart. #motivationallifequote  #positivequotes #quotesonlife  #strongwomenquotes #selfconfidencequotes #bestquotesonlife #bestinspirationalquotes #quotesoflove   #quotesforwomen #deepquotesaboutlife #inspirationalquotesaboutlife #deepquotesfeelings #beautifullifequotes #lifequotestoliveby #inspirationalquotesaboutlife


live strongly November 25, 2019 | ZsaZsa Bellagio - Like No Other

I feel like this, but I don’t know if you know or not. Just like how I’ve waited for an hour for you to text me back,when I know that you saw it.

Little Reminders: Part II · But What Should I Wear

If I Am Alone…Just Let Me Be Alone (The Middle Is No Place To Be)”


No comments: