July 30, 2017

July Recap

Hello everyone! Here i am back again updating on this space hehe :D
I'm just gonna show you guys the visual proof of how i spent my time on July and hope you guys enjoy!

Image result for july recap

Korean BBQ at Royal. It was a treat from my big bruh, gumawo oppa (ˇ▼ˇ)-cԅ(ˆoˆԅ) 


Got this cutie Agnes on Mc.D *Happy Clod*


*gembel face* =))


My bro's Nasi Campur Kencana Restaurant just launched the Bakmi Kencana this month, you guys should try this noodle because it's really yum!!


With afen cici at H&M


Dinner Date with Afen Cici 










Midnight Movie : Dunkirk with my fam!


Took selfies everywhere :p


This IDR 2,500 ice cream is shooo guwdd!!






Dinner with my sisters + mom at Pot O Koffie


Kopi Hemat 8,000 only at Indomaret *thumb*











Pepper steak!








Pepper Lunch KW a.k.a Platter only 25k IDR (Chicken Curry)










My fav Cafe Latte


Super duper in luv with the cabai hijau!!






Yellow Duck Cafe's Carbonara! Review : 8/10




Kinds of ferrero, i love the coffee one :9




with my cece :>


Maybelline Powder Matte Lipstick in the shade Avenue C


Jacket from Pomelo Fashion


Two tone skirt from Pomelo Fashion 


Last night Midnight Movie : War of Planet of The Apes, the movie was really sad TT, if you guys haven't watched this movie, you should watch it, i rly recommend this movie.


Finally after a looong consideration i bought this 3CE's tattoo lip tint and for me it's really worth the money! My current fav lip tint so far :)




Today's lunch : Salted Egg Chicken and Shrimp Thai Green Curry






Duo Chubs




Aisling! me likey likey


Image result for 1 corinthians 13Image result for thanks for reading

No comments: