February 14, 2015

F*ck Off

그대는 알고 있나요 아직 그댈 몰라

이유도 모르 채로 그댈 있네요

표정 그대의 미소가 싶은지

가슴속에 감춰둔 눈물 궁금한건

--------------------------------------

Yay! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today is loves day and i still don't know where should i share this love (except to my family) :( so "JONES" but whatsoever. The good news is now i already go back to Indonesia yayyyy! So happy to meet my friends and my familyyy, but so sad to leave my besties alone HAHA bye yantiii :p Thanks for accompanied me for this 8 months in Singapore. And thanks too to Jo & Cynthia, aaaa thanks too both of you to become my friends in Singapore and thank you too for the cute mug that three of you gave me last night, it so cutee<3 By the way, now i took some fashion stuffs :p hehehe

-------------------------------------------

Top : Unbranded Tee

Outer: Knitted Cardi by Gowigasa

Shoes : White Platform by Online Store

Skort : Gorgeous Skort by instagram.com/bae_id


-------------------------------------------

This gorg skort you can get it at bae_id (on instagram)








2 comments:

Ron said...

Aku suka bajunya. :)

Walau tulisannya kasar, tapi simple dan terlihat jujur hehe

Heartbreak On The Full Moon said...

thanks XX