June 15, 2014

Singapore Day 1

Day 1 at Singapore .

Actually I arrived here yesterday's night at 8 PM and we took taxi for 20 minutes and we arrived at SHAW PLAZA, Balestier Rd . At first , we did not know where was the Aunty Nori's home because she did not answer our call , but after around 10 minutes we met another Singaporean Aunty who took us to the A.Nori's Apartment and then we met her at coffee shop and then we got the card for our room ! Omg, it was a tiring day. Today I went to some MRT Station and bought a MRT and BUS card and my SIM CARD <3 Yanti is the one who took me there ! thanks Buddy :D 

But we got the wrong bus today at the way to back omggg, actually we must wore the next bus but, we got in to the wrong one , but in the end , we can find our way back HAHA =))

Anyway, I really sad today because i left my hometown so early and i can't followed the graduation party which is celebrated today ! I already saw all of ur picture guys! it was so great and all of you was really awesome <3 Congratulations for our graduate , and i wanna say thank you to all my teachers and my super cool principal , mr.nico ! Sorry and thank you for this 3 years guys ! always love ya and good luck for us ! <3<3




NIGHT FURY <3 TOOTHLESS at HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 <3<3




MY BABIES <3




RAINY DAY :(



No comments: